08 June 2007

Harry's "Got Style"

*A sweater by Ann R.*


I am very excited to post these pictures of a quite striking version of my Doggy's Got Style sweater. Harry (the lucky dachsund recipient) certainly looks handsome in his new duds!


As you can tell, from the cables, rolled collar and button belt, Ann took my pattern and made it her own. And I must say, I have been outdone! Hers certainly is chic. I am impressed, and proud to have inspired such lovely work.


Perhaps Ann and Harry may encourage others to flex their 'creativity muscle,' whether it be with one of mine or any other knitting pattern. There is no limit to what you can make with a little bit of imagination and a lot of persistence!


(Just so we're clear on this, these pictures were posted with Ann's enthusiastic permission. If you think Ann did a fantabulous job, make her day and LET HER KNOW it!)

2 comments:

Dove Knits said...

That's one fabulous doggie sweater!

susan said...

omigod! Wonderful sweater!
Am an amateur with 2 Yorkies to think about knitting this for. Since they each wear a halter-type piece, I'd have to figure out how to make a slit to accommodate the leash.
But thanks for the inspiration