19 December 2011

Mittens, in small and medium

Well, the chaos of moving and the demands of holiday knitting took over. I've finally conceded that if I keep holding out until I solve the third (and fourth?) size riddle, then I may never get the Thames Street Mittens republished. And that just would be fair to buyers, who seem to be mostly interested in the smaller size anyhow.

Therefore, instructions for both small and medium sizes are now available on Ravelry. Anybody who wants additional sizes and doesn't feel confident to make changes themselves can still feel free to contact me for assistance. Or, if you do make changes on your own, please tell me about how you adapted and overcame! Then, perhaps in the new year, when things around here calm down a bit, I'll get back to it. (That's much more likely if I get specific requests...)

No comments: