11 December 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like..

Yes indeedy. On Saturday B and I headed to Portsmouth RI to a really nice family owned nursery, to pick up some festiveness.

Door adornment.

Christmas tree substitute.

That second picture was taken Saturday, and after a couple deliveries and a bit of shopping yesterday, there are several more presents under there. Many of them will be shipped away, though, since B and I have already "opened" our big presents to each other.

As indicated by my post on Friday, my Mac is here!


I'm getting used to it. I've been a PC gal up until now so it's a little alien, but I'm figuring it all out. The only thing bothering me now is that when I power it down and back up, it isn't saving my settings. I'm working on that one.

And UPS brought Brendon's today:

Anybody into cooking might recognize this big guy - it's a Ken Onion chef's knife by Shun. It's dangerous, I tell ya, but it's pretty awesome. I mean, there will be no minor injuries with this baby. The littlest slip could end up as a severed digit.

And I'm about to do a separate finished project post for my bro's socks - yay!

No comments: